DRAMA

DRAMA

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I sent the invites

I sent the invites


I finally sent the invites for my  birthday and of course it's all girls cuz i cant swim if there's guys but i'm happy and hopefully they will come.


*******************

The other day


You know how i love anime I kinda got my brother hooked on Ouran highschool host club and he was watching the videos all yesterday also the reason why I couldn't go on the computer yesterday.


***********************

Nothing to do


At the house nothings going on really except i finally find that him leaving is not the end and i'm kinda over it oh and I kind got the weird idea in my sleep that i wanna sing for the next years prom.Also me and sister was watching barbie yesterday that we actually played barbie last night hehehe "immature".then my dad and lola asked me "HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN" and i answered well "WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HANG OUT WITH THE WRONG CROWD"
and they said ok im fine with you playing with barbies just no boyfriends.hahahaha knowledge






4 comments:

  1. hahah. totally!

    umm..wazzup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way..
    do you know, by any chance, a blogger named "MarkElhaj"
    just wondering...

    ReplyDelete